The WLG series insulated pipe wind power busway is a busduct solution for transmitting power safely and effectively from generators driven by wind to the desired power stations. The busways are rated for 690/1000V, while the rated insulation voltage is 1000V/1500V. The one-way rated current is 630A~3100A, and the frequency is 50Hz ~ 60Hz. The insulated pipe busways feature optional configurations that include, three-phase three-wire, three-phase four-wire and three-phase five-wire systems. These are especially suited for outgoing lines of stators and rotors of 750kW to 3500kW offshore wind turbines.
Features of WLG Series Insulated Pipe Wind Power Busway
1. Rated current: 250A ~ 5000A.
2. It is environmentally friendly, flame retardant, and can effectively prevent the spread of flames, while emitting no toxic gas in the presence of extreme heat.
3. It resists ultraviolet, electromagnetic interference, fungal corrosion and animal bites.
4. With low voltage drop, the short circuit current value is high. It is waterproof, dustproof and explosion proof.
5. IP rating: IP68
6. It has a huge carrying capacity. The current density distribution is uniform on the conductor surface, especially suitable for large current circuits.
7. The skin effect coefficient and the AC resistance are small, so the power loss is small. The busway is extremely energy-efficient.
8. The internal air flue inside the busway can naturally form hot air convection, providing the busway with outstanding heat dissipation effects.
9. The rigid carrier offers high mechanical strength and has enormous energy to resist short circuits.
10. With electrical insulation property, the busway system is safe and reliable.
11. This is a flame retardant product
12. The busway connector adopts flexible connection that can eliminate installation errors and influence caused by swinging of ultra-high towers.
13. The busway system is convenient and quick to install.
14. Due to its strong anti-corrosion ability, it is suitable for coastal and other corrosive environments.
Index bus duct, electrical busway, busbar system