The Q(B)JGM insulated pipe busway is a specially designed power transmission component the is suitable for the energy transmission between transformer and high-voltage distribution rooms within substations or distribution centers. The rated current is 2000A~10000A, while the voltage varies from 10.5kV to 35kV. The conductor is made from either copper or aluminum tube. Depending on the insulation mode, the pipe can be half-insulated or fully insulated. The pipe busway can be installed out in the open, underground or in narrow spaces.
Application of Q(B) JGM Insulated Pipe Busway
Power plant: the busway connection from the machine set to the transformer unit.
Transformer substation: the connection from transformer to the busway of the high voltage room and the connection of the busway between the high voltage devices.
Features of Q(B) JGM Insulated Pipe Busway
1. The insulated pipe busway is a tubular conductor with a higher capacity to handle large current.
2. Small power loss because of the busway's small AC resistance and low skin effect coefficient Kf≤1.
3. The tubular conductor allows for natural hot air convection with a stress allowance of 4 times that of rectangular busways.
4. Due These busways are capable of large spans of suspension without stress, meaning they can access high voltage rooms directly from outside installations.
5. The insulated pipe busway features high dielectric strength by utilizing sealed shielded insulation components.
6. The insulation pipe busway can be made vibration proof by securely fixing the entire tube to concrete structures.