The Wetwon GM-Z series medium voltage cast resin busway is specifically developed for medium voltage power transmission systems. The cast resin contains non-organic volcanic rock which adds to the insulating effects of the busway when sealing the copper or aluminum conductors. The material offers excellent fire resistance and mechanical strength as well with an expected working lifetime of as high as 60 years.
With an IP68 safety rating, the busway is highly effective at heat dissipation, provides high economic current density, low voltage dropping, low loss and minimized electricity consumption. The busway also features strong overload prevention, and is resistant to water and other corrosive elements. These ducts are commonly installed in nuclear power facilities, data centers, ships, chemical plants and other facilities with potentially harsh environments.
Features of GM-Z Series Medium Voltage Cast Resin Busway
1. Rated voltage 3.6kV ~ 40.5 kV;
2. Environmentally friendly design that is flame retardant, and can effectively prevent the spread of flames while emitting no toxic gases when exposed to extreme heat.
3. With a high IP rating, it can run normally under strong water exposure or submergence for long durations.
4. It resists ultraviolet, electromagnetic interference, fungal corrosion and animal bites.
5. With low voltage drop, the short circuit current value is high. It is waterproof, dustproof and explosion proof.
6. This is a maintenance-free product that has passed rigorous aging tests. It can last for 60 years without maintenance.
7. It has a good seismic performance and can run stably and safely in magnitude 8.0 earthquake
8. IP68 rating.
Wetown GM series medium voltage cast-resin insulated busway is manufactured according to IEC 60466, IEC60694, IEC 62271-200, IEC62271-202 and ANSI IEEEC37.23 standards.
Condition of Application
Altitude: below 1000m, indoor or outdoor site
Ambient temperature: -45℃ ~65℃
Ambient humidity: 0%~100%
Rated Voltage: 12kV
Frequency Hz: 50/60
System Type: 3Φ3w
Conductivity: Above 98%IACS.
Insulation capabilities: Partial discharge less than 20pC.
Temperature rise limit: temperature rises less than 50K under average ambient temperatures of 35℃ and maximum 40℃
Protection degree: Meet the standard of IEC 60529IP68.
Mechanical strength: Meet the standard of IEC 62262IK10.
Index bus duct, electrical busway, busbar system