The Wetown LV series compact busway was designed for electrical distribution systems with outstanding reliability and efficiency. The busway system features sandwich construction that provides superior performance. They offer a full line of busway components to meet many different installation specifications. It is suitable for the supply and distribution of 3P3W, 3P4W, 3P5W with a rated current from 250A to 4000A (for aluminum conductors) and 250A to 6300A (for copper conductors). The rated operation voltage for the busducts is 690V(with a rated insulation voltage up to 1000V) and an IP degree up to IP66 and frequency of 50-60Hz.
The LV series is a made up of two pieces of extruded aluminum housing that offers extremely lightweight performance and flexibility. Aluminum is the chosen material because of its weight and low magnetic properties as well as its avoidance of hysteresis loss in distribution.
Application of LV Series Compact Busway
1. Medium/high current commercial and industrial installations
2. Both Indoor and outdoor application from IP40/41, IP54 up to IP65/66
3. DC application
Product Scope of LV Series Compact Busway
1. Copper, aluminum
2. Ue/Ui 690V/1000V
3. Rated current 250A to 6300A
Features of LV Series Compact Busway
1. The unique "serrated surface" design of extruded aluminum housing greatly improves the heat dissipation for the whole busway system. By the design of two-piece housing, Wetown LV series busway provides more reliable IP protection for the feld application than traditional design, including IP54, IP65, IP66.
2. True sandwich structure for the design and construction. Bus bars for plug in length are welded in place by state -of-the-art welding processes. Bus tabs, arranged compactly without bending and silver plated, to achieve the performance of superior heat dissipation, lower temperature rise and elimination of "chimney effect".
3. The conductors are arranged densely in the housing, achieving the performance of superior heat dissipation, lower temperature rise and elimination of "chimney effect". Current-carrying capability is not affected by different installation sites or methods. This compact structure has a width of only 125mm, occupying smaller building space.
4. Both polyester flm insulation and epoxy insulation are available with exceptional electrical performance and superior mechanical strength. Environmental friendly materials are applied with certification by reputed international laboratory. The busway system is halogen-free with no toxicity emission in case of fre.
5. The dimension of LV busway begins at 125mmx103mm for 400-630A ratings with very compact design. Bus plug is also compressive and dimension begins at 360mm×250mm×255 mm for 100A, giving more space for other equipments.
6. High-speed sawing machine offers a high sawing accuracy, make smooth cut without issues like deformed, stretched, inconsistent falt end, as a result the temperature rise at the busway joint is decreased.
7. A unique error-proof device is designed to prevent potential damage on bus bar due to incorrect connection. With this unique device, the installers can not connect two sections of busway successfully with incorrect phase orientation.Bridge type joint, each joint allow ±8mm liner adjustment.